
Hello friends! Well, it's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone and we're well into a new year. We've been keeping busy getting back into the swing of things and are enjoying Elliot so much. She took her first step on Christmas Eve and was making huge progress by Boxing Day. She also started saying "mama". Some may argue that she's just putting sounds together (Ricky for instance) but I'm pretty sure she's well on her way to saying mommy as her first word! =) Other than that, not too much is new. Just thought we'd say a little hello for now.
7 comments:
you guys look cute! milss you guys! put up some video of elliot walking!
heather
That's a great picture! Yeah, I second that - post a video of Elliot! :) Miss u guys
Hey you two,
It was great to see you over the holidays. Its also nice that I dont need to see a video of Elliot taking her first steps.... because we were there! Very exciting.
Keep the updates coming, Amanda
Yeah! I love little updates! That's so exciting about Elliot! Soon she'll be a toddling toddler- amazing. Are you guys at the rainforest cafe? We're going for a week vacation starting tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to!! Yeah! Yeah for indoor pools! (we have 1 for a night) Anyways, love yas and I'll talk to ya when I get back!:)
dee><>
look'n good ya Cari's!
way to go elliot! and mama! I hear most babes say dada first.
What a great picture of you guys. Hope you had a great holiday with family and friends. Best wishes for 2007
Post a Comment