Tuesday, January 23, 2007


35 comments:

The Barretts said...

Congrats!!!!! I knew it! That's so exciting!

What the due date?

Shawna said...

how exciting!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I knew you weren't "just joking" on Christmas Day! So the due date is Aug/Sept??
Have fun with two... At this rate your 5 will be able to babysit our one!

AshG said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys to bring another beautiful baby into the world! I'm also so excited for Ella to have someone to play with! Congrats.. so amazing!
Love,
ASh

Jonathan said...

Way to go Ricky Baby.... How I didn't see that one coming (lol) .... Congrats...

Anonymous said...

YEAH! That's great. Now the cycle isn't broken -- there always has to be someone pregnant. Of course, you guys are a little far away. Do you have a good doctor?Rumor is my doctor is moving to Nova Scotia. Miss you guys!
Heather

The Weckstroms said...

Congratulations!
You may not remember us, but we (Shane and Carla) used to work with you @ Crusade (Travel & Project Services). We found your blog by linking through the Salmon's...yeah, we're blog stalkers. We're also expecting #2 in a few months...they'll be 16 months apart. How many months apart will yours be?
Shane & Carla Weckstrom

Anonymous said...

YAY!!from Dennis and Deanne. That's exciting news. Miss you guys!

HET Z said...

yay!!!!!
thats awesome!
Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

wow another baby....your lil' elliot is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen and i'm excited to see she's gonna be a big sister...

I've been thinking about you guys alot latetly...and i'm glad to see things are going well...

Hannah

The Chocolate Lady said...

Congrats on the great news of a 2nd child on the way.

The W's said...

Right on! You know I honestly thought to myself yesterday that it is about that time that you two would be expecting #2. Praise the Lord. I am so excited for you! And what a great way to tell us all! Hope to hear more from you soon.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Elliot looks VERY excited to be a big sister! That's great news!

Eryn said...

holy yikes!! that is awesome! we can both be huge for anns wedding( or will that just be me?) when is your due date? mine is aug.25, the same week my baby boy starts kindergarten. so my ob said i could go a few weeks early.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Congrats Cari's!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Great way to share the news, love the pic :)
We will have to compare bellies soon, Love Cheryl & Mark

The Kohlers said...

NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY!!!
Danielle- I can't believe it!! We're like kid factories! I'm so excited for you- it's too late to call now, but I'll call you tomorrow! Wow- this is great, I knew it was gonna happen eventually (well so did you:) Anyways, love ya and I just wrote you a card today that I'll send tomorrow, but it's already sealed otherwise it'd say congratulations!!!! Yeah!!! You guys are gonna be great parents of 2 and have so much fun! Yeah!!
><>lots of love from my pregnant self to yours, dee><>:P

The Harts said...

Congrats Carabins! I love the pictures...great way to announce your news!

Tim said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

ricky baby! danielle! congratulations! exciting news for sure.

peter tattrie

Lisa's Diet said...

That is the cutest post I've ever seen, congratulations!

The Essons said...

Congratulations Rick and Danielle! You'll be a busy mommy Danielle, but it looks like Elliot is ready to be a big help :0)

Love to you!

Naomi Best said...

yeah...congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work guys!! Congrats! We've got a lot of catching up to do if we're gonna keep up with you two! :-)

Kent & Giselle

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow1 what a great way to announce it! Congradulations. I am so excited for you. I cant wait to have another one too!

Anonymous said...

hey pete told hoon and I last saturday! Congrads!! We're happy for you

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guyss :)!!!!! Ellii seems to be looking excitedd as well!!

kim said...

Yay,
so happy for you all, especially little Ella...
Congrats!!

joe and gem said...

hey! SO cute! congratulations guys, i have to say, i'm more than a tad bit jealous :) although 'our' three 'kids' right now are keeping us plenty busy! take care

nil said...

Oh my! How exciting - Congratulaitons to all three of you! I know that Ella will be the best big sister ever!! We hope to see you all sometime soon!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Congrats you guys! What a creative way to make the announcement!

The Monettes said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are so excited for you :)

The Barretts said...

Just saw on my calendar that it's your TWO YEAR anniversary! Happy Anniversary...enjoy!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Hey Danielle
My sister in law was wondering if she could e-mail you and ask you a couple of questions about travelling to Mexico with a baby. If that is OK, could you e-mail me your address at tlwalsh13@hotmail.com
Thanks and congrats again

Michelle said...

Wow! I'm so a happy for you guys. You are way ahead of the game now.

Alex and Cass said...

congrats you two; Elliot looks pretty excited to be a big sister!